Memberships support our work in Collections, our public programs and exhibits, and help us maintain two National Historic Register properties.
- Invitations to all Society events and exhibits, some at discounted rates
- 10% discount on all books, maps and other purchases
- Annually, three hours of assisted research time in our archives (value: $75.00)
- The Dash, our quarterly newsletter
- Invitations to member-only events including pre-exhibit openings
- An updated Pettengill Farm trails map
- A copy of the book Tides of Change: A Guide to the Harraseeket Historic District, and a copy of A Window Through Time (photo essay about Pettengill Farm)
Above the $25.00 base membership, dues and contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided.
Help us keep the past present by becoming a member!
$10. Sr. Citizen/Student
Freeport Historical Society
45 Main Street
Freeport, Maine 04032
To Pay via Pay Pal:
Thank you for your support.