Eighth Annual Harraseeket Harborside Gala
Saturday, June 22nd at 6:00 PM
Strouts Point Wharf Co., South Freeport
Our 2019 Gala Auction items might just be our best yet!
Purchase tickets on Eventbrite to attend our 8th Annual Harborside Gala and get the chance to bid on these fabulous auction items:
- Rocking chair by Thomas Moser
- Cocktails & dinner for six aboard the Bolero
- Five works of art created by local artists and lessons with the artists themselves
- An oyster farm tour for six from Love Point Oysters
- Two Adirondacks and a table set from LL Bean
- One week stay private stay at a Sugarloaf condo
- Weekend stay for two at Grants Camps on Kennebago Lake
Even if you are unable to make it to the event, you can still enter to win our raffle item–a private helicopter ride for three to Halfway Rock!
Located halfway between Cape Elizabeth and Cape Small, Halfway Rock offers breathtaking sea views and is home to a historic lighthouse that has been meticulously restored to the 1950s era. Pack a picnic lunch and plan to spend an hour and a half exploring the lighthouse and enjoying the sunshine and views at this unique Maine landmark.
For $50 you can enter the raffle for your chance to win this amazing experience.
Purchase your raffle tickets online now!
If you are attending the Gala, you can pick up your raffle tickets at the Gala day-of. The winner will be announced at the event. For those unable to make it to the Gala, we will mail raffle tickets to the shipping address provided and notify the winner via email.
Raffle tickets can also be purchased over the phone with a credit card at (207)865-3170 or in person at Harrington House on Main Street with cash, check, or credit card until Friday, June 21st.